2014 Great Lakes Green Chemistry Conference
March 31-April 2, 2014
Register at http://www.glrppr.org/conference/register/index.cfm
Learn first-hand about the business case for green chemistry and how companies can take advantage of technical assistance opportunities to help them move forward in their sustainability efforts. Network with others who are interested in adopting green chemistry principles to advance economic development and a healthy environment in the Great Lakes region.
Join leaders from industry, academia, government, non-profits, U.S. EPA Region 5, and those involved in the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable’s Safer Chemistry Challenge Program in Cleveland, OH from March 31-April 3, 2014. Conference events include:
- Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable meeting (afternoon of March 31)
- Meeting cost $15 to pay for food during mid-afternoon break
- Great Lakes Green Chemistry Conference (April 1-2)
- Registration prices available at http://www.glrppr.org/conference/prices.cfm. Save by registering before March 7.
- GreenScreen Training Workshop (April 3)
- Cost: $150 ($95 for government agencies, NGOs, and educators)
See the conference web site for more information and to register.