The following items represent our “wish list”–they’re either consumables that we use all the time, and so can always use, or they’re materials we don’t have but would love to have at our disposal. If you don’t have time to volunteer with us, but want to support our efforts, you may either donate funds (via the donation form) toward the purchase of these items, or donate an actual item. To do the latter, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements for drop off. If you donate an item, we’ll list you on our sponsors page, based upon the estimated value of the item(s) donated.
If you have something you think we could use that isn’t listed below, contact us to discuss it. We appreciate your thinking of us!
Thanks for your support!
- Printer paper (and other basic office supplies)
- Thumb drives
- Cables of various types & for various devices (for charging, video input, connection to laptops/desktops, etc.)
- Old manuals and product documentation (we want to create a library of these items at our physical location; you never know when someone else might need that booklet!)
- Plastic zipper-closure bags of various sizes (so patrons can keep a semi-dismantled device together with screws, transport small parts safely, etc.)
- A projector and screen
- Soldering equipment and supplies (e.g. non-lead solder, desoldering braid, tip cleaning paste, etc.)
- Magnifying tools
- iFixit Universal Bit Kit
- Anti-static wrist straps (like this one)
- iFixit Precision Screw Extractor Set
- Screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers of various sizes
- Screws from your old electronics (somebody else, somewhere, has lost a screw like that!)
- A ReDeTec ProtoCycler for recycling plastic into 3D printing filament
- Dremel Idea Builder 3D Printer with Built-In Wifi and Guided Leveling